2011年1月17日月曜日

New life in Hamada

I have a lot of memories of the beginning of 2010.

First, I caught H1N1 swine flu after the turn of the year.
I was isolated from the other students who lived in dorm. That was kind of rough.

From February, I left the dorm and started to live in flat. That was first time for me to live alone (I think many of you are so). I felt very happy because I thought I was completely-free!
I had lived in dorm for four years, including university life. I'm used and like to live with my friends, but I wanted to live with maintaining a degree of privacy.

But after starting to live alone, I had an accident.
When I was running on the road at night, I lost my footing. I couldn't see the bump because of the darkness.
My left foot's ligament tore. It took about three weeks to recover completely. That was my first ligamentous injury...

While I couldn't walk, my friends helped me with everything very well. I really thank them:)

6 件のコメント:

  1. It was too hard.
    I can understand your experience
    I think that it became a unforgettable memories for you.

    返信削除
  2. It seems that 2010 had been the hardest year for you...(>_<)
    Next time, I suggest not to wear your red slippers!!!

    返信削除
  3. Wow. Be careful in 2011. I hope you have a safe and healthy year.

    返信削除
  4. >>Tomo
    Yeah. I don't want get injured anymore...
    But perhaps it was a good experience:)

    返信削除
  5. >>Aiko
    Actually, it was the second painful year for me;)

    返信削除
  6. >>Mr.Manning
    Thank you. I hope you have a great year!!

    返信削除